[bksvol-discuss] Re: ot: getting to know you ... getting to like youRE: Re: O T, Looking for a Meteorologist to Kick

  • From: Ann Parsons <akp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 02 Jan 2010 22:06:15 -0500

Hi all,

Hmmm, I dunnow. I think if you osed the problem to Bob Acosta, he might be accommodating. Used to be, when Pat Price, God Rest her, ran the thing, that folks could drop into the Bookshare Room anytime and chat. Now we don't have the Bookshare Room any more. We've got The Book Nook, but I think old Bob might be accommodating and let folks use it to chat. Why doncha beard the lion and see what he says? Perhaps there's a way to list upcoming official events so chatters won't inpinge on those.

Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring