[bksvol-discuss] Re: ot: getting to know you ... getting to like youRE: Re: O T, Looking for a Meteorologist to Kick

  • From: Debby Franson <the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 05 Jan 2010 23:12:02 -0600

Hi everyone!

Isn't this voice chat we're talking about? To me, that would be more interesting than text chat, which seems like too much work, even though typing isn't a problem for me. It would be fun to hear everyone's voice who is chatting.

Debby

At 01:40 PM 1/3/2010, Valerie Maples wrote
Not familiar with any of it, but I would be game to meet somewhere, time permitting. Not typing puts me at a speed disadvantage, but I would try.

Valerie

mailto:<the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxx>