[bksvol-discuss] Re: ot effod needs to be invented

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 12:05:46 -0500

I would never dare market latches. Mama made them correctly. I stick to things I know how to make. She was Polish rather than Jewish and Eastern European and Jewish Eastern European understandably share many dishes. She taught me how to cook though which helps. Helps particularly now as we are going to have another ice storm. All there is to do is stay home, validate and cook and eat. (grin)

E.