[bksvol-discuss] Re: ot downloading books

  • From: "k4zq" <k4zq@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2006 15:02:46 -0400

Well Evan,

You're right, Transcention ain't the lord of the rings, is it?  It's good, but
I think one reading will about do it.

Glad to know all of the "Crown of stars" is on bookshare.  I just read the
prolog, as I said, but looks great.

Any idea on this problem I'm having downloading books?  Bothering the ... out
of me.

Peace, The Happy Hobbler,
Ernie