[bksvol-discuss] Re: ot difficult day

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 10:04:19 -0400

I hope you are correct Evan. Must admit I was appalled when I read messages about fun and recent messages. I stand corrected. I must have missed the subject line and just read the text. Dangerous to do on this list I guess. (sheepish smile) Good reason for more coffee.

Incredible beautiful day to be outdoors today. Am taking a break from booksharing to go for long walk.

E.