[bksvol-discuss] Re: ot difficult day

  • From: "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 06:49:42 -0700

When did he say that he thought it was fun because he had started an interesting thread? The only message I have seen from him saying that was on a completely different subject, an off-topic Tolkien thread which had nothing to do with the subjects you were exchanging messages about yesterday or today. Did I miss something?