[bksvol-discuss] ot difficult day

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 09:15:46 -0400

I am fine today. I have read Ernie's messages today. I am particularly interested that his humor includes thinking what he did yesterday is fun because he has started an "interesting thread". Life will be better today. Puppy is up and active so the antibiotics and vaccine did not slow him down. Weather good here, lots of coffee and garden is fine. I will be fine. I do not expect courtesy from Ernie any more and so will no longer by hurt by his messages.

E.