[bksvol-discuss] ot coffee

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2006 10:05:43 -0400

We have local strawberries right now. The little organic ones. Breakfast. They are amazing.

It just started raining on my garden. Saves me from chore of watering everything.

For you coffee loving folks, I have been buying organic coffee. Seems a better idea to use something not sprayed when I am combining it with very hot water to brew.

I will post online sites for buying organic coffee if there is a request.

E.