[bksvol-discuss] Re: ot coffee

  • From: "Katie Star" <kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2006 20:17:33 -0700

HI E,

Yip, I had pancakes with those little fresh strawberries on them for
breakfast. It will be big strawberry shortcakes tomorrow:) You gotta eat
them when they are in season otherwise its just the high fiber and low sugar
and juice content ones from California...:d

Katie Hill
Miracles happen not in opposition to Nature, but in opposition to

what we know of Nature.

-St. Augustine