[bksvol-discuss] ot clutter

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 07:51:29 -0500

We who are stuck in clutter know the difference between clutter and cleanliness. Yet I still know that my house would be easier to clean if I just threw out some of the paper. I publicly vow to work on the paper throwing out for at least some time each day. The results ought to start being apparent soon since braille paper is just so big.

E.