[bksvol-discuss] Re: ot: cats

  • From: "Amy Goldring Tajalli" <agoldringtajalli@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2006 19:07:05 -0400

Julie,

Unfortunately for your baby, TVs don't get damaged by a little water but I can understand your not wanting to use a squirt gun. You might experiment with loud horn type child's instruments which sometimes work or so I have been told.

When I had to leave any of my cats, especially those who were not used to my leaving for more than a few hours, I try to find a visitor to check in on them - preferably someone they know and love or at least like. It used to be a neighbor who loved my cats. Then a nephew who was loved by them. Now I hope if it is necessary my aide, who adores my cats, will visit them since he cannot have them in his place and I cannot afford either a cat sitter or a vet. They are devilish enough that he and they go well together. If you can get the visitor to be there when you leave it is even better.

Amy
----- Original Message ----- From: "Julie Morales" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>