[bksvol-discuss] Re: ot: cats

  • From: "Julie Morales" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 23:43:09 -0400

Oh, poor baby! Our cats do listen to our voice...when they want to. I think
I've broken one of them from getting on the table, though. I came up behind
her and slapped my hand down on the table right behind her and she flew ten
feet in the air and never got on the table again...but I haven't
accomplished that with the kitchen counter yet, and I think they like fresh
vegetables! If I'm cutting some up and leave them on a plate for a minute,
when I come back, there's one of the cats standing over the plate with their
face practically right in it! Take care.
--
Julie Morales
Skype: mercy0421 Please contact me if I may not recognize your contact info