[bksvol-discuss] Re: ot: cats

  • From: "Amy Goldring Tajalli" <agoldringtajalli@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2006 18:41:31 -0400

Dear Kellie,

Even if your aim is off, try to get closer as a few squirts and she will get the message - even if only to learn how close you have to be to get her wet. Smart little blighters.I often wished my students were as smart as my cats. Sorry about the deafness but that may be why she responds to your hand movements. Many hard or hearing or deaf dogs learn to read hand signs and even a form of American Signing. If a dog can learn it, certainly a cat can. If she wants to.

Amy

Still looking for Queen Beruthiel's cats.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kellie Hartmann" <hart0421@xxxxxxx>