[bksvol-discuss] Re: ot: cats

  • From: "Kellie Hartmann" <hart0421@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 13:49:28 -0500

Julie,
That's funny about your cat and the veggies. Almost every cat I've owned has
had a strange favorite kind of people-food, something you'd never expect a
cat to eat. My Siamese adored cinnamon doughnuts to the point where if you
ate one in his presence you absolutely had to share with him or he would
drive you insane in high Siamese style. <lol> One of my parents' cats loves
marshmallows and fruit-flavored candy. We don't normally feed our cats
things like this--they get cat food and occasional left-over meat, not
random desserts. What would happen is that they would be begging for
something odd, and we'd say something like, "Sampson, it's a doughnut! You
are a cat--you don't like them. See?" Then we'd give him a piece, and
wooo-hooo--kitty Paradise!
Cats! <resigned/amused sigh>
Kellie