[bksvol-discuss] Re: ot: cats

  • From: "Julie Morales" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2006 20:00:30 -0400

I can relate to this! If we have anything sitting on the counter, one of our
cats is sure to investigate, and sometimes even send it flying off the
counter, so that's definitely something we're working on, too. Take care.
--
Julie Morales
Skype: mercy0421 Please contact me if I may not recognize your contact info