[bksvol-discuss] Re: ot: cats

  • From: "Amy Goldring Tajalli" <agoldringtajalli@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2006 19:19:04 -0400

It just occured to me that just as an instrument can be used to repel a cat, so can a pleasant noise be used to call one if he is in the mood to be called. Your slapping the table behind her is a great idea and I will try it with Tybal and my kitchen counter. He drives me crazy and caused numerous broken glasses and even broken casseroles. And when a corel casserole or bowl breaks, they shatter into hundreds of slivers and endanger the cats and mama alike. If I cannot just slap with me hand I wil find something to cushion my hand and give it a try. My cats do listen to my voice when it goes on long enough and loud enough and I thank heavens I never had children to use that voice on.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Julie Morales" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>