[bksvol-discuss] Re: ot: cats

  • From: "Julie Morales" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2006 22:11:21 -0400

This is very interesting. My only problem is...my aim isn't that good! I'd
love to blast one of our cats the next time they're on the counter, trying
to climb the mini blinds, or any number of other things they do that drive
me to distraction! <grin> Take care.
--
Julie Morales
Skype: mercy0421 Please contact me if I may not recognize your contact info