[bksvol-discuss] ot brokerage account

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 09 Oct 2008 04:54:03 -0400

I for got to add that Scottrade will pay the fees your present institution will charge you to transfer to Scottrade up to a certain point.

I think the point is something like $200 per account which probably covers whatever vulture fee your present brokerage charges to transfer.
(such fees are very high and evil. grumph)

Anyhow the whole idea is they make it very easy to switch and work will with screen readers. They also have facilities on the site for adjusting size and possibly other features. I have no vision at all so never bothered with those options.

E.