[bksvol-discuss] Re: ot braille labels on packages

  • From: "Chris Hofstader" <cdh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2008 11:28:14 -0400

As I described, the Braille label embosser can be made for little money and
would make grocery stores that bought one capable of adding Braille labels
that can be affixed to our purchases.  The person putting on the labels can
easily be a minimum wage employee who is capable of reading so the products
will get the correct labels and, because few customers will actually avail
themselves of this facility, only a $300 investment and a few minutes by a
bag boy every now and then can take us an incredible step forward.

Now, lets go line up investors to fund this embossing project.

Enjoy,
cdh

Chris Hofstader
CUNY, BSO, ATG, Odds and Ends