[bksvol-discuss] Re: ot bank of america scam

  • From: "Cindy Ray" <cindyray@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 May 2008 07:36:12 -0500

For sure, that is a scham. Bank of America only sends out the alerts
you ask for if you are an account holder and tells you how you may
insure that the E-mail is for real; they never ask for such
information and they, like most credible card companies, explain to
you what Christina has here.

Cindy Lou Ray. Each day is a new adventure.