[bksvol-discuss] Re: ot bank of America scam

  • From: "Shelley Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ot bank of America scam" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 May 2008 22:07:36 -0400 (EDT)

I love the newspaper companies who call me and ask me if I want a
subscription.  Tell them that it wouldn't do any good, smile.

Yep have had the car insurance ones, and the ones even more amusing in my
mind, are the ones pertaining to enlarging the male anatomy, or of girls
who are "bored" and want to talk, smile.

Spam is a interesting thing.

Shelley L. Rhodes M.A., VRT, CTVI
and Guinevere, Golden lady Guide
guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Alumni Association Board
www.guidedogs.com

"Courage is not being without fear,
but courage is to go forward in spite of
fear."