[bksvol-discuss] Re: o.t. accents

  • From: "Kaitlyn Hill" <Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 May 2005 21:57:06 -0700

Hello Kasondra,

I have noticed differences in what they call pop soda. I am originally from
Michigan in the Detroit area. Back then people sometimes said they thought I
was from Canada. I went to northern  California and no one new what pop or a
party store was. In MI a party store was a store where you could get beer,
wine, etc. There in Cali a party store is one that had party supplies like
plates natkinds, etc. the local lingo is different in different areas. Just
don't call the river that runs through downtown Portland Oregon the "willa
Met" it is the "will lam Met"Willamet is the actual spelling;:)

     Kaitlyn
No one is given a dream without also being given the power to make it come
true

Reconnective Healing energy Practitioner
Numerologist, Get your personal reading

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take but by the number of
moments that take your breath away:)