[bksvol-discuss] Re: ot: a non-happening birthday

  • From: Debby Franson <the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2010 18:34:56 -0500

Hi Kim!

Happy belated birthday. You can sort of celebrate your birthday with your friends as an April birthday.

Debby

At 07:37 AM 4/9/2010, Kim Friedman wrote

Hi, gang, my birthday was on the 5th and nothing happened. However, I'm meeting friends on the 13th of the month because I have a friend whose birthday is on the 23rd of the month and another person who had her birthday in March. We're going to Pasadena to have dinner and schmooze. Somebody is picking me up and I expect the company will be the best part of the whole experience. The food of course will be nice, but it's the friendship that is wonderful. I'm glad Chela had a great day to celebrate her birthday and I wish my fellow diamond people (wouldn't you know we'd have a birthstone that's out of our financial reach if we should want a big one?) a very happy birthday with friends, food, and delight. (I couldn't be all that alliterative.) Best regards to fellow April birthday people, Kim.

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5012 (20100409) __________

mailto:<the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxx>