[bksvol-discuss] Re: o-t a kurzweil question/problem the rest of the story

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2011 14:36:55 -0700

Hi Bob,

Except for one thing.  My problem with opening rtf files didn't go away
until I actually was using Microsoft Security Essentials.  So, it's not the
problem.  Because since I started using it, I've had no problems and before
that, I was having problems.

Let me guess, the folks at K1000 told you the problem had to do with your
virus protection program?  They say that about anything they can't explain,
at least that's what I've observed.

Anyway, as long as you found a solution, I'm very glad for you!

Mayrie

  _____