[bksvol-discuss] Re: o/t: Web Visum improves website access for blind

  • From: "Chris Hofstader" <cdh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2008 06:31:23 -0400

I'm not sure this will put them on your Braille display but it will, with a
keystroke, paste the information into the edit box which, while not a great
solution for people with deaf/blindness, it is far better than the
alternative of no access at all.

I wrote about this in my blog (http://www.blindconfidential.blogger.com)
yesterday.  It is an incredible step forward that came "out of the blue" and
caught all of the major AT players sleeping.

cdh