[bksvol-discuss] Re: o/t: Web Visum improves website access for blind

  • From: "Monica Willyard" <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2008 20:07:46 -0400

Hi, Sue. I guess I'm missing something in that when I used Internet
Explorer, it only saved my password so that I still had to type in my
user name. I haven't spent very much time using IE 7 though since I
had already switched to Firefox. I'm glad to know you are able to do
both with IE.

--
Monica Willyard