[bksvol-discuss] Re: o/t To Tif on setting email to nonstandard.

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2005 18:25:01 -0700 (PDT)

I'd like to know that, too. Not that I need to change,
but it would be convenient and would save some time. I
was wondering if it was possible and would like to
know how to do it. I've noticed that some mail comes
with the To first and some with the From first, but
the subject always seems to be last. I have to scroll
down a ways to see it before I can delete.

So, Tiff, if you can post here I think it would be
very helpful. Thanks.

Cindy

http://mail.yahoo.com