[bksvol-discuss] Re: o/t To Shelley, James Herriot's book

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2005 22:43:01 -0500

I normally say "yes" when it asks me that question if it should be saved as
a keyword document.  I find it doesn't crunch so many files that way, and a
text file will export nicely back from keyword later.

No idea why yours is being difficult.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council