[bksvol-discuss] Re: ot. Kasondra & bed rest

  • From: "Julie Morales" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 22:20:53 -0500

Hi, Kasondra. Well, if being on bed rest is what has to happen, I'm definitely
praying things do go well. Since you had to be on bed rest for your other two
boys, not being on bed rest might not be an option, but I pray things aren't
too bad for you this time. Definitely do keep us posted on whatever does end up
happening, though. Take care.
Julie Morales
Children are fragile. Handle with prayer. --Unknown