[bksvol-discuss] Re: o.t. JFW and speakers

  • From: "Jim" <jazzpiano@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2007 10:10:01 -0700

Monica, Eloquence sounds like it does, whether it is on speakers or head
phones. If you get some good head phones, you'll find that music, as well as
jaws sounds better on the head set than on the speakers. I have both wireless
head phones and hard wire ones, and honestly I like the hard wire ones better,
for tone etc., but there are some good wireless ones out there.
For a microphone, there are lots of them out there, and for economic reason, I
recommend you going to radio shack and getting their usp microphone. It's
$29.95 I think, and I love it. They also have another type that is just a
headphone microphone combination, but the head phone part of it isn't too
comfortable to wear, but it is cheaper.
Remember, that you probably won't be able to regulate the volume of jaws and
music coming through the speakers, so when you listen to jaws with music, it
can be a challenge. smile.
If I can be of any more help to you, my address is:
jazzpiano@xxxxxxxxxxx
Jim Rawls