[bksvol-discuss] Re: optimization and adf scanners

  • From: "Kaitlyn Hill" <Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2005 11:04:18 -0700

Hello Cheryl,

My ADF scanner doesn't have a flat bed. I did some experimenting and with
the same setting running the same page through the ADF I am not seeing much
difference. I don't think the slight variance is any different than a flat
bed scanner. It still would be nice to be able to use the optimizing with a
adf.

Kaitlyn
Healing Practitioner
"The cost of a thing is the amount of what I call life, which is required to
be exchanged for it immediately or in the long run."
Henry Thoreau