[bksvol-discuss] Re: : opticbook and nass narkets

  • From: "Julia" <julia.kulak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 00:19:17 -0500

Now that I think about it, I think I tried to scan a bunch of Maureen Lee books published by Orion, and they couldn't be scanned on one page mode, so my earlier analysis is, in fact, not very accurate, sorry about that. Then there was the disastrous Elizabeth Adler scan, which I made worse by recognizing a two page mode scan in one page mode! I think I'll take Jamie's advice and get a hardback from the library. That way I can get the pages right, and not have to slog through pages of errors! I had my settings on omnipage greyscale sixty brightness, and when I did an optimization I got a different set of settings, so that probably didn't help either. Julia

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>