[bksvol-discuss] Re: opening folders in Kurzweil

  • From: "Jill O'Connell" <jillocon@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2006 21:17:04 -0700

Grace, I followed your directions and they worked perfectly. Do you by any
chance know why the way I did it worked most, but not all of the time? I guess
it really doesn't matter since I was able to open the file but if you know the
answer from what I said, I hope you will let me know. Thanks again and, believe
me, I am saving your instructions. Jill