[bksvol-discuss] opening folders in Kurzweil

  • From: "Jill O'Connell" <jillocon@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2006 11:04:32 -0700

I hope one of you computer experts can help me with this; as far as I know,
this subject has not been discussed before but it isn't my first experience. I
downloaded The Golden One by Elizabeth Peters but when I tried to open it in
Kurzweil, I was told there were" no folders within this folder."  However, if I
proceed to delete the folder it indicates there is a folder present. I have
tried this twice now with the same result. Has anyone else had this problem; if
so what did you do about it? I am using JAWS 7 and Kurzweil 10.5, and as  I
said this isn't the first time I have had this happen. If I try to open the
file in Windows Explorer to unzip it there, I get a beep and it won't do it. I
would be happy to release this book for someone else to try it.