[bksvol-discuss] Re: openbook user scanning question

  • From: "Cindy Ray" <cindyray@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2007 07:55:38 -0500

It seems to be preferred to remove the header at the top of the page. I would
put a return before the page number if it is to the right of the header or
after if it is to the left; select the material to be deleted, then delete it.
Be sure you have some returns before the page number so that it is not at the
very top of the page. Sometimes you can put characters at the top before the
returns to help protect the number. I have been doing that.

Hope this helps.
Cindy Lou