[bksvol-discuss] openbook user scanning question

  • From: "Marcus Williams" <marcus72@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2007 07:44:41 -0500

Hi All,
I am new to scanning and have just this week started scannig my first books.
The questions I have are about removing the title and/or author name from
nearly every page of a book. First, is it a preference for submissions to
Bookshare? Second, how do I go about removing author and/or title from a page
without removing the page number as well? Any help on these and any related
topics about scanning with Openbook would be appreciated
marcus72@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Marcus Williams