[bksvol-discuss] Re: openbook question and JAWS question

  • From: "Lori Castner" <loralee.castner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2013 15:03:40 -0800

Hi, Aidee,

I have no answers about the JAWS portion of your question but can help with
the OB 9 question.  The despeckle is really difficult to find in OB 9.

The way I found it was to go to settings (alt+g and arrow down to work flow
settings; enter on that dialog.

Tab to new workflow;

Enter.

Tab through your choices on the first page and select next.

Despeckle is on the second page.

I don't know a way to make the change in the existing workflow; maybe
someone can suggest a method. However, having a workflow entitled Bookshare
would not be a bad idea.

Lori C.