[bksvol-discuss] openbook question and JAWS question

  • From: "Aidee Campa" <aidee.campa@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2013 09:33:40 -0800

Hello All: I am writing because I have a couple of questions.

I am starting to proof my first book, but I'm not sure if there certain
settings I should set up in JAWS for this process. Or should I just jump in
and take it from their?

On a different note, could anyone tell me where I can find the despeckle and
language analyst options in OpenBook settings? I heard some where that it's
usually better if these two settings are turned off, but I can't find them
to turn them off. I am running OpenBook version 9.0.

Thank you all for your time and help.