[bksvol-discuss] Re: openbook losing page breaks when converting to rtf?

  • From: "Tiffany H. Jessen" <tjessen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 01 Jan 2005 06:58:50 -0500

Have you already changed the default setting of one page mode to two page
mode? Another thing to look at is maybe the recognition of columns.
Sometimes when I scan a page like the table of contents I get a list of
chapter numbers, then a list of chapter titles, then a list of page numbers.
With something like this I think it's easier to rescan the page and turn off
column recognition, though in most cases I leave column recognition on for
scanning newspapers and magazines.