[bksvol-discuss] Re: open book performing very very slowly

  • From: "Larry Lumpkin" <llumpkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2014 21:12:27 -0500

Yes of course

From: bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Roger Loran Bailey
(Redacted sender "rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
Sent: Tuesday, September 23, 2014 8:42 PM
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: open book performing very very slowly

Have you tried just restarting the computer?

On 9/23/2014 9:30 PM, Larry Lumpkin wrote:

Hello Lori and the list.  I was going to follow some very tedious
instructions from freedom regarding how to find out why my openbook 9 is
performing so llowly.  I have scanned 440 of a cookbook for susan and the
page processing is taking upward of a minute apiece to scan and process.
Lori, have you all experienced this on openbook?  I was advised to disable
all start items in msconfig with the exception of jaws and add them back one
by one until the culprit reared its ugly head.  I have dozens of start items
so thought I'd post/write here before I did it.  Thanks.