[bksvol-discuss] Re: oops sorry

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 22:07:24 -0700 (PDT)

Kelly C.,

It's possible that the person who scanned it marked it
Excellent, but from what you say, he doesn't seem to
have checked it carefully.  The default, if the
scannng person doesn't checkthe quality, is Fair,
leaving it up to the validator to rate the quality
after fixing the book.

It sounds as if what happened, if you're using Word,
is that the automatic spell-checker told you there
were too many errors to fix, so you'll have to either
read it and make corrections yourself, or go up tools
and click on Spelling and Grammar.

I you find more errors than you want to deal with, or
swearing or obscenity that  you don't want to read,
you can release the book and take something else.

And don't worry about not finishing in a week. You can
renew as many times as is necessary. The Renew choice
appears a day or two before the week expires.  Count
seven days from the time you downloaded the book,
including that day, and that seventh day is your last
chance to renew before the book gets kicked back to
the download list sans your corrections.

HTH
Cindy

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs