[bksvol-discuss] oops

  • From: "GenePoole" <captinlogic@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 14:15:42 -0800

Ok, there's a problem. I thought my book went through, but I got this
message instead.
.
Error: Some of the data you submitted was either missing or incorrect.
Please fix
the problems below and try again.
To find out what books other Bookshare.org users are requesting before you
scan or
submit your next book, visit the
Wish List page
.
Required Fields
Help
Enter the title of the book and the author. You may separate multiple
authors by
placing a comma between the names. Specify the copyright holder and
copyright date
as found on the title page. Even if you are sure the book is in the public
domain,
the original copyright information is required for all submissions. Please
enter
it below. Next select the format of the file from the drop-down menu
provided. Then
enter the complete filename in the text entry area, or tab to the browse
button that
follows and browse your computer for the file to submit.
Title
Motion to Suppress
Language
English
Author(s)
Perri O'Shaughnessy
Copyright Name
Mary and Pamela O'Shaughnessy
Copyright Date
1995
Format
RTF (Rich Text Format)
Select File
 ()
c:\temp\Perri O'Shaughnessy - Motion to Suppress.rtf
Browse...
WHy is it saying data is missing or incorrect?