[bksvol-discuss] one-minute millionaire

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 17:42:58 -0800 (PST)

Hi, all--

I wrote to Elizabeth offline before I read her post
here suggesting that I ask Daisy and Braille readers
here.

I downloaded One-Minute Millionaire to validate.
Elizabeth commented that a novel was one the left-hand
page and financial advice (how to make money fast) is
on the right-hand page, and she felt this was too
difficult for Braille and Daisy readers to read and
that the book should be re-formatted.

So--what are your suggestions? Should I put all the
novel together and then the advice together with
reference to the new page numbers of the novel? Is
this even legal? Or should I leave it as it is? Is it
really not easy to read in Daisy or Braille because of
flippingor not flipping pages? Frankly, I wouldn't
want to read it formatted that way. I wouldn't want to
interrupt my reading of a story for advice. I don't
even like interrupting my reading of pages in
nonfiction to read footnotes.