[bksvol-discuss] Re: one of my books got replaced sad smile

  • From: "Silvara" <silvara@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2008 21:28:42 -0500

Julia, I know how you feel. Thus far 4 of mine got replaced. I have mixed
feelings, I am glad that we will be getting high quality books. On the other
hand, I put a lot of work into my scans. I'd say they were perfect. My
consolation is that I got to read the books earlier than waiting for publisher
quality.
So now before I scan a book I check on the publisher first.
     ***
Grace

Join our club and swap paperback books for FREE - PaperBackSwap.com

http://silvara.paperbackswap.com/profile/index.php