[bksvol-discuss] one mans opinion

  • From: The Pardees <jfpardee@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 13:35:08 -0400

I have been a member of Bookshare since its inception.
In that time I have seen it grow from less than a thousand books to nearly twenty-six thousand.
During this period I have had numerous contacts with the original staff members and the currant ones. All my problems have been resolved with speed and great courtesy. No organization is perfect, be it corporate, governmental or non-profit, but in my opinion , Bookshare is one of the most friendly and helpful organizations I have ever dealt with.

In addition there are now twenty-six thousand books, any of which I can obtain in only a matter of moments.
My thanks to the staff , validators and submitters that have made this possible.

Jim Pardee