[bksvol-discuss] Re: one fiction and one nonfiction requested in the last couple of days

  • From: Melissa Smith <mdsmith25@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2010 18:48:12 -0600

I'm not sure how true that is. I've seen several Danielle Steel PQ books come through that were publisher in the '90s or even before. I know some of the publisher are converting their backlists to ebooks and re-releasing them. Of course, they'll probably do their best sellers first. If someon's in a hurry for an older title, I don't see any reason not to submit it, but I wouldn't be surprised to see it replaced either.

Melissa Smith

On 11/26/2010 3:53 PM, Shelley L. Rhodes wrote:
I can definitely do that, smile.
Will scan it Jamie.
Yeah the Harper Collins though was from 1995 and I was under the impression that basically anything before 2000 is safe, smile.
But I could be wrong, smile.
I will request it, it probably will come in Tuesday.
Shelley L. Rhodes, VRT
and Ludden Black Labrador Guide Dog
The artist brings something into the world that didn't exist before, and he does it without destroying something else. -John Updike, writer (1932-2009)