[bksvol-discuss] Re: ? on "spaced-out text"

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 May 2010 14:21:57 -0400

In Keyboard speak.  You highlight the text and then type.

Control plus L for left justified,
control plus E for Centered
Control plus R for Right Justified

And there is one more where it spreads it out evenly across the page, which is
strange in my book.
I think that is control plus J for Justified.

These are Windows hot keys so should work on any program based in Windows.

Shelley L. Rhodes, VRT
and Ludden Black Labrador Guide Dog

The ultimate sense of security will be when we come to recognize that we are
all part of one human race. Our primary allegiance is to the human race and not
to one particular color or border. -Mohamed ElBaradei, Director General of the
International Atomic Energy Agency (b. 1942)