[bksvol-discuss] Re: ? on "spaced-out text"

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 May 2010 13:53:15 -0500

Are you sighted or blind?  First thing to check is convert it to left justified
and see if that fixes it.  If so, it was fully justified before.  If it is not
that, and you are sighted, I can explain where it is on the ribbon, but I do
not know how to talk a blind person through it since it is not a menu item.  It
has to do with character spacing.

Valerie