[bksvol-discuss] Re: ? on "spaced-out text"

  • From: "Roger Loran Bailey" <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 May 2010 14:08:41 -0400

If I understand you correctly I think you are saying that there are extra spaces between the words at the beginning of the sentence. If that is the case then don't worry about it. The Bookshare tools automatically remove those extra spaces when you upload it.

"No man ever believes that the Bible means what it says; he is always convinced that it says what he means." - George Bernard Shaw

The Militant:
http://www.themilitant.com
Pathfinder Press:
http://www.pathfinderpress.com