[bksvol-discuss] older series

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2010 21:00:51 -0600

For anyone interested in the older teen mystery series, I have one book left to
finish to complete the Connie Blair series, the brown satchel. Once that is in
all 12 books will be in the collection. That is no small feat as many of the
books are extremely hard to find. Jamie has been a doll working on many of my
old books while her library is closed. Please, please respect my holds as it
will take me a while to do the pile she is scanning. The next major collections
that we are working on are the Kay Tracey and the Vicki Barr series. Thanks to
a nice Christmas gift from my mother and some digging around, we will soon have
10 of the 16 Vicki Barr books and I believe Jamie has my entire Kay Tracey
series, minus one that I got after I sent her a box.

After that we will probably attack the Cherry Ames books. Jamie, myself, and
Doug have just been working on a wonderful Christian juvenile series, Rachel
Yoder, by Wanda Brunstetter about a mischievous Amish girl who's always getting
into trouble.

Sorry we are slow, but I promise these are all well worth the wait. And I do
apologize about being so possessive of my holds, but these books were often
very hard to find and ones that I want very much to read and I do better
proofreading then straight reading.

Merry Christmas to all who celebrate this blessed holiday!

Valerie

Please pray for and follow Nichole's recovery: